Copy trading is an important part of the stock market. Many people use copy trading platforms to help them trade stocks. This article will list the 8 Copy Trading Platform to Use In 2022.
1.AvaTrade- Best for entry-level and professional traders.
AvaTrade was founded in 2006. It offers investor education and research. AvaTrade is highly regulated in Tier 1 and 2 jurisdictions, making it one of the most secure platforms. Five proprietary platforms are offered by the company, including AvaTrade WebTrader, AvaOptions and social trading platforms ZuluTrade or DupliTrade.
CFDs and contracts for differences allow users to trade cryptocurrency or other assets. This allows them to speculate on future market prices. The user doesn’t need to directly buy, hold and manage cryptocurrency or their portfolio. Instead, he can speculate on future price trends and make a profit from the difference.
- Desktop, web and AvaTradeGo app for mobile devices.
- Social trading is a way for new traders to follow and copy the trades of more experienced traders. This helps to reduce the learning curve as well as time required for entry into the market. Let’s trade on assets you don’t know and new ones.
- Discuss your questions with experts, get mentorship and join trading groups. Learn trading strategies from experienced traders.
- Automate social trading.
- Get Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Dash.
- Social trading features are made possible by AvaSocial and Pelican Trading.
Minimum Deposit: $100.
Fees/Charges: $50 account opening fee, $100 administration fee, 3 months inactivity fee, and $50 for 3 months.
Spreads EUR/USD @ 0.9 pips entry-level accounts, and 0.6 for professional traders
2) B2Broker- Best For Institutional Copy Trading.
The copy trading platform allows users to trade CFDs, forex, and cryptocurrency. It is primarily used for B2B institutional trading and investing.
It also offers individual-based investing and training. It was established in Russia in 2014. It hosts brokers in different trading categories, including cryptocurrencies, forex, crypto exchanges, social trading, wealth management, and bonds/futures/stocks.
There are liquidity providers, trading tool providers, white-label solutions, CRMs and regulators in the B2B institutional broker trading categories.
Social trading is supported by brokerages-trading pool exchanges. There are three types of social trading: multi-account managers (individuals can contribute to and earn part) and copy trading.
- MT4, CTrader and X-Station desktop and mobile.
- Demo accounts.
- Customer support.
Minimum deposit: $20,000
Fees/charges: $2,000 monthly.
Spreads: From 0.00000 pips
3) ZuluTrade- Best Diversified Automated Copy Trading.
ZuluTrade has over 1 million users around the globe and a trading volume of more than $800 billion. It was founded in 2014. Due to the many users who have proven their records, ZuluTrade is very competitive with eToro copy trading. ZuluTrade is a platform that allows traders with experience to share their trades and earn money.
Anyone interested in copy trading can view the profiles of other users. They will see the amount they have opened to copy trading by others following them, as well as the amount of money that they hold and their annual ROI.
- From $1 to $300 AutoTrade makes crypto auto trading possible.
- Trade crypto and CFDs, forex commodities, stocks and more than 40 other financial assets.
- UK-based retail customers cannot trade crypto. Other people can trade Bitcoin, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash as well as Litecoin and XRP.
- Minimum trade: $1.
- See the profits of each follower trader for any given trader.
- MetaTrader 4/5 and
- No leverage trading.
- iOS apps and Android apps, in addition to the web platform.
- Automatic social trading of crypto via ZuluTrade scripts and APIs.
Minimum Deposit: 1 to $300 depending on which broker was used.
Fees/charges: $21 per investor per month.
Spreads: From 0.6 pips.
4) Forex Copier- Best for Trading Market Signals.
Forex Copier allows you to do local and remote copy trading. Both enable users to sell and buy signals from other users. Signal sellers can automate passive income.
If you are looking to create a signal-providing group, it is a great tool. You can create subscribers to your signals and manage their subscriptions, such as deleting them or setting their expiry. To increase the trading volume of copied trades, you can use a lot multiplier.
According to the website, the platform has been used by 4,972 traders from 122 countries.
- Send signals between MT4 and MT5 terminals, and vice versa.
- The reverse copy trading mode is used to profit from trader’s errors and minimize loss exposure.
- Adjust the opening and closing prices for copied trades.
- Filter to be copied orders in terms size, pair and number.
- Demo trading.
- Copy time management.
- Leverage trading.
Minimum deposit: Not available.
Fees/charges: Software licensing: local copier $149, remote copier $349.
Spreads: Not available.
Website: Forex Copier
5) Duplitrade- Best for Dedicated Signal Trading.
Duplitrade allows people to connect with clients who have signed up for their signals or trading strategies. This allows clients to trade professional and advanced trading assets.
AvaTrade, Pepperstone, and 12 other brokers are available on the platform. It allows auto copy trading in Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ethereum.
Copy-trading allows a user to follow the actions of professional traders and adjust trades, as well as set the percentage of copied trades, e.g. Only 25%. The company earns money by charging an IB fee to brokers. The problem is the $5,000 minimum trade amount required to use the platform. This must be deposited into the brokerage account of the user.
- Automated copy trading.
- No monthly charges.
- There are no mobile apps available.
- Copy trade forex in stocks, cryptocurrency and commodities and CFDs.
- View other users that you may like to follow, their total trade amounts, week trading sessions, percentage wins and how many followers they have.
Minimum investment: $5,000.
Fees/charges: No charges.
Spreads Standard retail industry spreads depend on brokers.
6) FBS –Best For Risk-Free Automated Copy Trading.
FBS offers a web platform where you can trade but copy trading is limited to Android and iOS users. There are two types of copy trading platforms. You can trade copy trades from 600 strategy providers on the platform.
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulates it. It has been awarded numerous awards for copy, broker, and social trading. To automate trades, clients can use the VPS.
The platform allows auto-copy trading of cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Trading information, including guides and trading tips, is also available from the company.
- Copying requires a minimum investment of 1 USD. Minimum deposit 1 USD.
- Support for MT5 terminals. CopyTrade, MT4, and MT5 terminal support.
- Withdrawals and deposits via bank cards, Neteller and Skrill.
- Copy trade forex, CFDs for stocks, indices and metals.
- Copy trades can be risk-free and have an automatic stop loss of 10 percent. This feature can only be used for three trades and is restricted to one stop-loss order per trade.
- Leverage 1:3000 for highest-level accounts. Negative balance protection is included with leverage to protect the account from being blown.
Minimum deposit: $1.
Fees/charges: 5% commission. Spreads 1.1 Spreads for Bitcoin USD are 30 pips. For positions that last more than one day, there are overnight fees. Inactivity fees
Spreads: From 1 pip
7) FXTM- Copy Trading With Investor Education is The Best Way to go
FXTM is a top forex and CFD copy trading platform. It was founded in 2011 and is a leading platform for social trading and copy. It hosts clients who have been verified by broker platforms so that others can social trade with them. Social trading allows you to leverage trading signals and strategies, and also pays the source. If the trade is profitable, you pay the strategy providers.
FXTM Invest allows you to search for, view and select traders who match your criteria to copy trade them. These traders can be chosen based on their profitability, risk level and the amount of funds they manage.
You can also search using a combination of these attributes. The next step is to decide how much you want to invest and then to split the amount between traders that you like.
- Demo trading.
- Support for Metatrader 5 and MT4 Trader platforms.
- iOS and Android platforms.
- Copy trade via FXTM Invest, or EAs.
- Social trading forex, indices and shares, spot metals silver and gold, shares CFDs.
- Tight spreads are possible as low as zero pip.
- Based on the asset type, leverage trading ratios can range from 1:5 to 1:1000. For forex pairs, 1:30 These ratios can be increased by opening an account with an entity that supports leverages, to 1:400 or 1:500, and even to 1:1000.
- Refer a friend and get a 50% loyalty program.
- User education on trading different assets.
- Bitcoin spreads have 20 pips.
- Trade upto 4 crypto pairs
- Demo trading account.
- Investor research and education tools for user or investor, including videos, podcasts and market commentaryaries.
- 24/5 customer support.
Minimum Investment: $50 to open a Micro account and $500 to purchase Advantage or Advantage Plus.
Fees/charges: Micro starter account has zero commission; Advantage level has $0.40 – $2 average commission depending on volumes; zero fees for Advantage Plus. Withdrawal fees are $50 Inactivity fees apply.
Spreads: A starter account has 1.5 pip spreads. Advantage Plus has 1.5 spreads while Advantage Level has zero spreads.
8) NAGA-Best Social Trading With Public Social Media.
The platform allows beginners to copy trades from over 9,000 strategy providers or advanced users. These users have been carefully selected and scrutinized through multiple selection stages. The Most Traded tab allows users to see the most popular financial instruments and click a star to add them as favorites.
Copy-trading can be done using the platform. It allows you to view statistics about trades and traders, so you can decide who to copy.
These parameters include profitability, whether the trader is buying/selling, number of pips, and take profit orders. Stop-loss orders are also included. You can view how many people follow them, their win rates, who they follow, their profile and loss profile, who their profile visitors are, and what they are copying.
- Research tools and education. Before you begin copying trades, take video courses.
- Withdraw options include bank transfers, bank cards and Skrill.
- Users can trade more than 1000 financial instruments.
- Strategy providers could earn an income.
- You can copy trades and adjust the investment amount.
- You can also subscribe to industry news and find information from broker’s public channels. You can also message or chat with other traders.
Minimum investment: $250.
Fees/charges: 0% commission. Copy trade on shares involves a 0.2% charge, while ETFs require 0.1%.
Spreads: The Spreads start at 1.0 pips, but the average spread of 2.5 pips is
Copy Traders should use a platform that offers a wide variety of features and tools to help them become successful traders. After going through this Copy Trading Platform to Use In 2022 guide, you will get to choose the best platform that is suitable for you.