A cryptocurrency exchange in India is growing rapidly and there are now several options available to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular exchanges include Zebpay, Wazirx, and Unocoin. Each offers a different range of features, making it difficult to decide which one to choose.
Best crypto exchange in India with low fees
CoinDCX charges one of the lowest crypto trading fees within the Indian diaspora.
Is crypto exchange allowed in India?
India does not allow the crypto exchange, and India does not have the necessary regulatory framework to regulate this industry. This doesn’t mean you can’t trade crypto in India. As long as you comply with the laws and regulations in India, you can still exchange crypto. You must ensure that you do so legally.
Before you open an exchange, it is good to get a license from the government, and this will allow you to legally and safely operate your exchange.
You should also make sure that your exchange is properly registered with authorities, and this will allow you to operate at the highest level of security and transparency.
Which cryptocurrency exchange is the best?
WazirX and CoinDCX are the top exchanges in India for crypto assets.
Best p2p exchange in India
There are many p2p exchanges available in India, but which is the best for trading? In this article, we will take a look at some of the best p2p exchanges available in India.
Paxful is a peer-to-peer (P2P), crypto marketplace. Paxful is a marketplace where sellers offer their services to buyers.
Each seller will determine the payment method. However, you can use any payment method with great flexibility.
Transaction fees are charged by Paxful to sellers depending on which wallet they use. These fees vary depending on the size of your transaction and are lower if you use Paxful’s wallet.
Paxful sellers have the ability to set their own crypto prices, trading limits, and trading limits. They can be used to buy Bitcoin, Ether, and Tether. Although trading on Paxful seems simple, advanced users will find it useful.
Zebpay is a trusted platform in India for buying crypto. You can buy many cryptocurrencies, including Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
Zebpay claims that 98% of their storage is ‘cold’ and they use it for their customers. Cold storage is great for security and connectivity, as it does not connect to the internet while it sits idle.
If you do not trade at least once per month, this platform will charge an additional fee. Zebpay offers a 6% interest rate for crypto holdings. If you lend cryptocurrency, this interest can reach 12%
The exchange platform is available and a wallet can store the crypto purchased. Zebay is headquartered out of Singapore, and they operate globally.
CoinSwitch India’s only mobile-only cryptocurrency trading platform.
CoinSwitch Kuber can be used to purchase more than 80 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
You can get started with as low as INR 100 using this platform. You can use it to pay for Indian payments like UPI, debit or credit cards, bank transfers, and so on.
Binance is the world leader in P2P cryptocurrency trading. You can use hundreds of cryptocurrencies to access it, and it offers a wide range of currencies and allows you to invest in them.
Binance has its own native coin, Binance coin (BNB), and there is an obvious incentive to use BNB with them.
Binance doesn’t charge you for deposits.
It assigns VIP levels to its users based on how much they trade. As you trade more, your VIP level will be upgraded, and you’ll also pay lower trading fees for each level-up.
Binance is known for its flexibility and great reputation. However, beginners may find it overwhelming due to the number of options available, and it’s best for intermediate to advanced users.
Unocoin, India’s cryptocurrency platform, allows you to buy Bitcoin, Ether, and Tether. It is easy to use and intuitive.
You also have the calculator on your home screen that will show you the current INR value and transaction fees.
Unocoin has an exchange portal that includes 38 cryptocurrencies. You can invest in small amounts periodically with their systematic buying plan. For a fixed term, you can earn interest on crypto holdings.
For buying and selling Bitcoin, you will need to pay 0.5%. They will also charge 18% GST for every transaction.
You can also trade Bitcoin with any Unocoin user for free. There is no charge for Bitcoin transfers to your Unocoin account. You don’t have to pay overhead fees for crypto-to-crypto trading, and this excludes the unavoidable network fee.
Britons, a crypto exchange with a more advanced platform, is located in India. You can use it to access hundreds of cryptocurrencies. Before you make a purchase, you can quickly see the current price, the lowest limit, and any associated fees.
Although it may seem intimidating to beginners, it is very informative. Britons wallet allows you to keep your crypto assets safe and also supports third-party crypto wallets.
Britons also have a cold wallet that is available for purchase.
If you stake your crypto, there are other ways to earn interest. The best part is that you can buy crypto assets starting at INR 100.
Britons’ fees are dependent on the level of your trading, the amount you trade, and which coin you choose. This platform offers many options to help you start your crypto journey, and it can be used as a web application or downloaded for Android and iOS.
Binance acquired WazirX, India’s largest crypto exchange, in November 2019. The popularity of the exchange means that the interface should be easy to use.
WazirX is a cryptocurrency exchange, P2P crypto network, and NFT marketplace all in one. You can trade in a huge crypto catalog, and the fee charged depends on the coin being traded-in.
With the Binance acquisition, you can expect some services to be integrated between these platforms, and this is good considering Binance ‘s services and reputation.
WazirX offers mobile apps for iOS and Android. You can also download desktop clients for Windows or macOS.
Indian crypto exchange list 2022
India is one of the world’s fastest-growing economies, and its citizens are increasingly turning to crypto to get around strict financial regulations. That’s why there are now dozens of crypto exchanges in India, many of which offer a variety of innovative trading products. Here is a list of some of the best Indian crypto exchanges to keep an eye on in the next few years.
CoinSwitch Kuber, one of India’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, offers the best rates for Bitcoin trades. CoinSwitch Kuber makes it easy to instantly trade BTC, and easy KYC and AML verification procedures can also be followed. The CoinSwitch Kuber app for mobile is very helpful in bringing the best cryptocurrency trading platform to Indian mobile phones. CoinSwitch Kuber, one of India’s top cryptocurrency exchanges, provides seamless trading for Indian traders.
- CoinSwitch Kuber instantly accepts INR deposits
- You can withdraw funds using bank transfers or other payment methods.
- It has a simple UI that is easy to use for beginners.
- The platform facilitates quick KYC processes, which can be completed online in minutes.
- The CoinSwitch Kuber app received great reviews from users on Google Playstore.
- The exchange supports 58 cryptocurrencies, which can also be traded with INR.
- CoinSwitch Kuber app offers real-time chat service to provide responsive customer support.
- This platform is not available as a demo or free trial. KYC information must be updated.
- This platform is not suitable for day trading because it lacks the right tools.
- This platform allows people to buy crypto using only INR. crypto-to-crypto exchanges currently are not supported.
CoinSwitch Kuber Fees
The website does not disclose transaction fees. The customer support team via live chat provides information about trading crypto fees. The company stated that it does not charge any fees in these chats.
Zebpay, an Indian cryptocurrency exchange, allows traders to buy and keep Bitcoin. It supports trading cryptocurrencies like Ripple and Ethereum as well as Tether and Litecoin. Zebpay is a simple platform for crypto trading. The Zebpay mobile application also features an integrated best online cryptocurrency wallet. This allows long-term investors to move their crypto holdings directly from the exchange to the wallet. The investor has greater control. This is useful for traders who are just starting to invest in crypto markets. It allows them to quickly explore the trading features. It is also a great trading experience.
- The platform charges a mere 0.1% for maker fees.
- Intraday trading with Zebpay costs only 0.10%.
- The Zebpay app and wallet are simple to use.
- Zebpay guarantees lightning-fast payments for BTC/INR transactions
- The platform charges a monthly fee of 0.0001 BTC, or a fiat currency equivalent.
- The daily trading limit for pairs is 15.
- At the moment, supports only 6 cryptocurrencies.
Zebpay charges the taker 0.15 percent and the maker 0.15% fees. Zebpay charges withdrawal fees of 0.00049 BTC for Bitcoin transactions. An Rs. Withdrawals are subject to a 10 INR fee Trade intraday on Zebpay is subject to a 0.10% charge. Zebpay charges a monthly fee of 0.0001 BTC or an equivalent amount.
WazirX is a popular cryptocurrency exchange in India. WazirX was established in 2018 and has grown to be India’s most trusted crypto exchange. Today, Nischal Shirky, founder of WazirX has been a major player in the market. WazirX has added over 2 million customers to its platform, with half joining in the first half of 2021.
- WazirX works well on mobile devices that have web browsers.
- Indian investors can diversify and expand their crypto portfolios early with the WRX Tokens Fund.
- WazirX has partnered up with Binance, one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges.
- WazirX allows INR deposits to be made via UPI transactions.
- It has an easy-to-use interface for beginners.
- The fund receives a portion of the profits and provides insurance to its users.
- WazirX does not provide high liquidity.
- Withdrawing crypto assets from the platform incurs a large fee
- WazirX stopped offering crypto lending services in March 2021.
WazirX charges 0.2% as a crypto trading fee, and this applies to both the taker and the maker. Unlike most other cryptocurrency pairs, the platform charges no fees for USDT/INR transactions. 25% profit fees are added to Smart Token Fund transactions. There is a minimum order limit of 5 USDT and a maximum order of 100,000 USDT. WazirX charges 0.0006 BTC for withdrawals.
Unocoin is growing in popularity in India. It has approximately 150,000 customers. The platform has a total revenue of more than $350 million. The platform has a long-term vision. The exchange was founded in 2013 and aims to make Bitcoin more accessible for the many billions of people in the country. Unocoin, a cryptocurrency trading service, accepts Bitcoin transactions.
- Unocoin has high liquidity, which is not the case with other exchanges. Unocoin’s customer service is slow and offers limited technical assistance.
- All bitcoins stored on the platform are kept in cold storage or cold hardware accounts.
- The platform is very easy to use for traders and offers simple navigation options.
- Unocoin customer support is slow and offers limited technical assistance.
- This platform supports only Bitcoin.
Unocoin charges a 0.7% commission for all orders to buy or sell. For orders over 100 BTC, users can reduce this fee to 0.5%. On top of the transaction fee, 15% tax is added by the exchange. This makes it expensive to send and receive Bitcoins. This fee is dependent on the number of Bitcoins in circulation. Unocoin charges 0.4% as a maker fee, while the taker fee of 0.6 spans is charged.
CoinDCX is an innovative platform that offers cryptocurrency exchange services for 200 types of crypto assets. Since 2018, this Singapore-based company is very popular in India. CoinDCX, a Singapore-based company, has opened its Mumbai offices. It has also been supported by Polychain Ventures, 100x Ventures, and other top investors. In three rounds of crowdfunding, CoinDCX received investments totaling $ 5.5M.
- CoinDCX has sufficient liquidity to support these growing crypto trading pairs.
- Low trading fees are charged by the platform.
- This platform offers the most variety of crypto coins to Indian traders.
- CoinDCX offers 20x leverage with futures trading.
- The platform supports easy payment options such as UPI or IMPS.
- CoinDCX offers 6x leverage for various crypto assets through margin trading.
- INR, the only FIAT currency that the platform supports, is
- Higher fiat values require user verification.
The CoinDCX exchange charges takers a 0.04% and makers a 0.06 fee. The fees are low compared to industry standards of 0.10% and 0.15% respectively for makers and takers. However, this low fee for crypto trading is negated by a high withdrawal fee. CoinDCX charges a fee of around 0.001 BTC for every withdrawal.
Bitbns, which has over 300 listed cryptocurrencies on its platform, is the best Indian crypto exchange. Bitbns offers great services, allowing customers to trade, buy and exchange cryptocurrencies at the most affordable prices. It also has an intuitive, simple, and easy-to-use user interface that allows them to easily trade, convert, and even sell them. Bitbns offers a cryptocurrency app for India that is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. More than 4 million people are currently using the exchange, with an average daily trade volume of $13million.
- Bitbns provides a variety of popular cryptocurrency digital tokens.
- The Bitbns trading terminal works in browsers and mobiles.
- The developers regularly update the currency and investment portfolios.
- This crypto exchange allows for fast withdrawals and lowers trading fees.
- Bitbns doesn’t support fiat currencies, except for Indian Rupee.
- Credit card and debit card payments are not accepted by Bitbns.
- Bitbns customer service has a lot of room for improvement.
Bitbns charges trading fees based on trading volume for 30 days and token holding. Bitbns fees can be classified based on VIP levels, which range from Explorer to Level 9. If they have BNS tokens less than 25 USDT, makers and takers must pay a flat fee of 0.25%. Bitbns charges borrowers a flat fee of 0.25%, while lenders have to pay a 15% interest rate.
Krypto, India’s fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchange, allows customers to purchase more than 100 cryptocurrencies at high liquidity and the best rates. Traders can trade popular trading pairs like INR/BTC and INR/ETH. Users of the Krypto cryptocurrency trading platform can access the most popular digital coins and receive instant withdrawals and deposits with INR to crypto, crypto to crypto, and INR to INR conversions.
- Krypto has a variety of cryptocurrencies.
- The website is transparent and offers competitive trading fees as well as discounts.
- Krypto supports a decentralized crypto product ecosystem.
- The cryptocurrency exchange allows for fast withdrawals and low fees.
- You can use fiat, crypto, and debit cards to buy, sell, or exchange cryptocurrency.
- Krypto – A trustworthy, beginner-friendly, and regulated trading platform.
- Krypto customer service is below-par.
Krypto has established a transparent fee structure that includes minimum and maximum amounts of each cryptocurrency received, sent, and fees. There are no trading fees or brokerage fees.
while crypto exchanges in India are still a developing market, they offer the potential for investors looking to enter the space. With more exchanges opening up and regulations being updated, the market is only going to grow larger. So if you’re interested in getting into the crypto world, now is the time to do so!