Cryptocurrency trading is a highly speculative market and can be risky. Make sure you are fully aware of the risks involved before investing. Here are the 10 best crypto futures trading platforms in Australia:
10 Best Crypto Futures Trading Platforms In Australia
Capital is more than a crypto exchange. It’s that special. You can trade crypto alongside stocks, commodities, and forex with capital. ETFs, market indexes, forex, stocks, and commodities can all be traded. You don’t have to pay trading fees for this.
Capital charges a tight spread. This spread can vary depending on what asset is being purchased. It is quite small. It is fully functional with a highly-rated mobile application. You can also trade with fake money (paper or real) in real-time using a demo account.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission and UK’s Financial Conduct Authority license capital. It is a safe, reliable exchange that is regulated by trusted authorities. Capital provides unparalleled customer support. Every user has a dedicated account manager they can reach by email or phone.
- Forex CFD Fees Low, Commission-Free Real Stocks
- Great account opening experience
- Great chat and email support
- Other account currencies are not available
- High stock Index CFD charges
- CFDs, stocks, and spread betting are the only options
Crypto.com is a global leader in cryptocurrency exchanges. It offers support for more than 100 cryptocurrencies, making it an excellent choice for investors in unknown altcoins.
Crypto.com has unique features that few Australian cryptocurrency exchanges can match. Users can feel confident about a cryptocurrency and trade options or futures contracts to earn interest.
Crypto.com has made significant investments in its platform security. They make trading very secure. Day traders are more secure than the rest, as the exchange updates prices multiple times per second.
- Wide range of crypto assets.
- Fees are lower if you fund your account with cash transfers.
- High fees for debit and credit card purchases.
- Not available in the U.S.
- No cryptocurrency-to-crypto trading.
Digital Surge is a top-rated crypto exchange in Australia. It supports over 300 cryptocurrencies, verifies most accounts instantly, and offers additional security via cold storage and Two Factor Authentication (2FA span>
Digital Surge charges trading fees ranging from 0.5% to 0.1% depending upon the volume of trades. Fiat deposits start from $2 per fiat. It can also be used to purchase and sell crypto on certain dates using Dollar-Cost Averaging. However, you will need to pay 0.5 spans> to place an instant order.
Digital Surge’s interface is simple to use. You can also download the app for mobile and desktop. Get a 50% discount on all trading fees when you sign up Trustpilot rated their customer service as extremely helpful. You can reach them 24/7 via live chat from their website.
- Identity verification and Rapid KYC.
- You can easily set up prices and buy alerts.
- Bill payments service
- You can deposit in fiat currencies, bank transfers or
- Multiple trading pairs are available.
- To exchange altcoins, it is easy to use and understand
- 2FA offers two-factor authentication (two-factor authentication).
- Simple and transparent fee structure
- Cold storage – Ability to store funds offline
Fiat deposits can only be made for Australian dollars.
Spot market only allows trading pairs of BTC/AUD and ETH/AUD.
This website is for new traders only.
No credit card transaction services are available.
Swyftx, an Australian cryptocurrency exchange, was established in 2018 by Alex Harper (and Angus Goldman). Swyftx is registered and regulated by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre. This exchange also provides a staking platform to select crypto.
Swyftx is able to support 16 cryptocurrencies, including Cardano (SOL), Cosmos (ATOM), Polkadot, and Polkadot. Each crypto has its own interest rate. They range from 4.5% to 6.6% and 10.8% up to 12% respectively. There is no lock-up period. This means you can stake and withdraw at any time, without penalty.
Swyftx Trading Wallet and the Swyft Wallet may be used together. The Swyft Wallet can be used in conjunction with the Swyftx Trading Wallet. Staking rewards are deposited in the latter and paid out daily in the same staked currency. For the selected crypto, the minimum amount of stake is $1AUD
- Credit card and debit card deposits are accepted
- An intuitive and simple interface
- Register and start trading in a matter of minutes
- Over 320+ cryptocurrencies are available
- Earn interest by investing 21 coins
- Chat with an actual person
- No advanced market
- Only available in Australia and New Zealand
Binance, the first cryptocurrency exchange to trade in volume, was founded in 2017. It supports more than 300 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and PAX Gold[PAXG] as well as more than 50 fiat currencies. Its native token is Binance Coin (BNB).
Binance’s native token doubles as a utility token, and allows holders to receive discounts on trading fees. The number of BNB tokens held will determine the trading fees. They can range between 0.1% and 0.4%. There is a 0.5% charge for instant trades. All deposits, fiat, and cryptocurrency are free.
Binance’s most distinctive feature is Binance Earn. You can trade any cryptocurrency with this crypto staking platform. You can also get a Crypto Visa card, which can be used wherever Visa is accepted. Advanced charting tools can also be used. Special offers are also available each month. These rewards can be given to you for reaching certain milestones, such as trading crypto or trading between pairs.
- Very low, non-instant, and immediate purchase fees
- Numerous extra services
- Extensive coin selection
- It’s not available in the USA
- Account verification problems
- Numerous extra services
- Structure of a corporate structure that isn’t transparent
CoinSpot is an Australian platform that makes it easy to purchase and sell a range of cryptocurrencies. CoinSpot was founded in 2013. It supports more than 360 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Luna(TERRA), Solana [SOL], and Luna (TERRA span>
CoinSpot is Australia’s most well-known cryptocurrency trading platform. It provides a variety of features for its clients including a multicurrency wallet, bundles, and crypto access, as well as NFT and Defi projects. You can also trade over-the-counter.
OTC Trading Desk at CoinSpot can be accessed by high-net-worth individuals who want to place orders exceeding $145,000 and $100,000. OTC at CoinSpot offers many benefits including instant settlements and access to a professional broker. CoinSpot can be used on both Android and iOS devices. It uses Two-Factor authentication.
- The exchange offers many coins and cryptocurrencies.
- An OTC-and institutional trading service is available;
- no minimum deposit;
- quick account verification;
- Mobile app and convenient trading terminal
- Fixed commissions at a low level for trading and withdrawal of funds.
- A multicurrency wallet that stores cryptocurrency for free;
- A lucrative referral program that provides significant benefits.
- Since 2014, the website has been continuously developing.
- Fiat trading does not exist.
- Demo accounts currently are not available.
- Investment programs are not available.
Kraken was established in 2011 as a cryptocurrency exchange bank. Kraken is located in the USA. It supports USD, US, EUR, and GBP fiat currencies. It supports more than 160 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Monero (XMR), and Augur (REP span>
The minimum trade value to access Kraken’s Over the Counter trading desk is $145,000, or about 100,000 USD. All users will have access to the OTC platform’s expert market insights as well as 24/7 customer support.
Kraken, in partnership with Bloomberg Terminal, provides real-time data and insights to its users all from the Kraken dashboard.
- Respectable reputation
- Global support
- Reliable customer support
- Tiered verification
- Affordable fees
- Few payment methods
- Sophisticated UI
LocalBitcoins is unique in its approach to trading. Instead of trading with the larger market, you can trade with individual traders. It is one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges and has a loyal userbase due to its simplicity of use.
LocalBitcoins low entry barriers are the reason why I love it. It is easy to verify your account, and then you can start trading.
LocalBitcoins users should be careful as scammers can be used to con you, especially if you are selling Bitcoin for cash. After receiving your Bitcoin, a buyer might pay you via PayPal. This is a common fraud. Other payment options, such as. Although INTERAC transfers and bank wires are safer, you should still be careful. LocalBitcoins cannot be held responsible for claims that appear too good to be true.
- Peer-to-peer Bitcoin purchases
- No selling or buying fees
- A wide range of payment options
- Reputation system
- Unavailable in most states
- Asks for private information
- Offers Bitcoin
- Limited Features
eToro is Australia’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchange for a variety of reasons. eToro has been licensed and regulated by several tier-one bodies, including the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Additional licensing is available through the FCA (UK) and the SEC (US span>
It is possible to trade, buy, and sell crypto assets with no concern about their legitimacy. All you need to register for an eToro Account is your ID. Upload your ID. Then, you can instantly deposit funds with an Australian debit/credit card or e-wallet like Paypal.
You can also deposit funds via a bank transfer. Bank transfer is also available for a 0.5% fee. Minimum funding requirements are $50 eToro hosts many crypto assets including Bitcoin, AAVE, and Dogecoin. It includes everything, from Ethereum, Bitcoin, and AAVE to Dogecoin, XRP, Litecoin, Cardano, Shiba Inu, and more.
- ASIC regulates
- Trade Fees are very low
- One of the most trusted crypto wallets in Australia
- Platform to develop mobile apps and web
- Supports many currencies
- You can deposit funds using a debit/credit/e-wallet or bank transfer
- Tools to copy trade
- This platform may not be suitable for advanced traders.
Next on our list are Coinbase and Cryptobase. Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is a well-respected exchange. Coinbase shares can be listed on the NASDAQ. The exchange is well-regulated and has a strong reputation.
Coinbase’s simple investment process is very easy for beginners. It usually takes three steps. First, you will need to create an account. Next, provide your personal information. To confirm your identity, you will need to upload a photo ID. You can immediately purchase Bitcoin by entering your credit or debit card details.
This platform charges 3.99% fees for credit or debit cards. You can also deposit funds directly from your Australian bank account. This is completely free. This is free.
Coinbase supports more than 50 popular cryptocurrencies, and trading can begin at $2. Coinbase also offers a mobile app that doubles up as a secure wallet. The app is free to download on your Android or iOS smartphones. Coinbase offers cryptocurrency staking services to those who wish to make a profit from their digital assets.
- Regulated by the US and listed on the NASDAQ
- Supports 50+ Coins
- Accepts bank transfers and debit/credit cards
- Incredible security features
- Ideal for beginners
- High Commission and Payment Fees
- The Trading tools, features, and options are limited
There are a number of great crypto futures trading platforms available in Australia. These platforms offer fast and easy access to a range of different cryptocurrencies, making it easy for traders to get started. If you’re interested in trading cryptocurrencies, be sure to check out one of these platforms.