The Infinix Note 10 Pro smartphone was released on June 7, 2021. A 6.95-inch touchscreen display is included with the phone. A 2.05GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor powers the Infinix Note 10 Pro. It has a total of 8GB of RAM. The Infinix Note 10 Pro is powered by a 5000mAh battery and runs Android 11. The Infinix Note 10 Pro supports fast charging.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro has a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture on the back and an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture, a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture on the front.
It has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.0 aperture for selfies.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro is powered by XOS 7.6 and comes with 256GB of internal storage. The Infinix Note 10 Pro is a dual-SIM phone with Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM card slots. It was released in the colours 7 Degree Purple, 95 Degree Black, and Nordic Secret.
Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C are among the connectivity choices on the Infinix Note 10 Pro. The phone’s sensors include a fingerprint sensor. Face unlocking is available on the Infinix Note 10 Pro.
As of 5th July 2021, Infinix Note 10 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 16,999.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro is designed for enthusiasts that require more than the normal Note 10 features. Thanks to a more premium package containing a more competent processor, more RAM, and other features, all housed in the same chassis, it is a superior performer.
Infinix Note 10 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 95-inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, ~387 PPI, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Mediatek Helio G95 Processor
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- 128GB / 256GB Built-in Storage, with SD-Card support for UP to 2 Terabyte
- DTS Audio (Dual Speakers)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- 18W Fast Charging Capacity (X-Charge)
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The design of the Infinix Note 10 Pro is almost identical to that of the ordinary Note 10. The chassis design is nearly the same on both devices.
To that end, we’ve got the same dual-tone colour scheme that we saw on the Samsung Galaxy Quantum. A square camera module with four cameras and an LED flash is prominently placed on the phone’s back. The Infinix branding is also visible underneath, confirming that this is an Infinix smartphone.
In the front, we have the same 6.95-inch IPS LCD with a punch-hole camera in the middle. The display’s strengths include a 1080 x 2460 pixel resolution, 387 PPI density, 108 Hz touch sampling, and a 90Hz refresh rate, which appears to be its advantage over its non-pro brother.
Black, Purple, and Nordic Secret are some of the colour options for this device.
The Note 10 Pro’s rear camera system offers improvements over the basic Note 10’s camera system. The entire bundle can be described as hefty.
To begin with, we get a 64MP primary camera versus the 48MP camera on the non-pro sibling. There’s also an 8MP ultrawide camera, which isn’t present on the non-pro version. The field of vision on this ultrawide camera is 120 degrees.
There’s also a 2MP depth camera and a 2MP monochrome camera, both of which were present on the non-pro version. The rear camera system can take videos at up to 4k resolution at 30 frames per second.
The same single 16MP selfie camera is placed into the punch hole camera upfront. This camera can take videos at a resolution of up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Hardware and Software
The Helio G95 processor on the Infinix Note 10 Pro outperforms the Helio G85 processor on the normal Note 10.
Other enhancements include an 8GB RAM option and 256GB storage option instead of the normal Note 10’s maxed out 6GB / 128GB storage option. Furthermore, we get the same non-removable 5000mAh battery as the Regular Note 10 with 18W fast charging.
On the software side, the Android 11 operating system runs the XOS 7.6 user interface.
A 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C connector with OTG support, low-energy Bluetooth 5.0, and Wifi are all included in the Infinix Note 10 Pro.
Because internet speeds are limited to 4G, 5G fans will not use the service.
Infinix Note 10 Pro Price and Availability
The Infinix Note 10 Pro price in Nigeria is estimated to be around 110,685 Naira, which translates to roughly $268, 28,717 KSH, and 1,546 GHC,
The Infinix Note 10 Pro was launched on May 12th, 2021, and it is slated to be on sale later that month.
- Platform: Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB
- Colours: Black, Purple, Nordic Secret
- Dimension:8 x 78.3 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display:95 inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2460, 387 PPI, 91% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Primary) +8MP (Ultrawide) 120˚+ 2MP (Depth) f/2.4 + 2MP (Monochrome) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama, PDAF,
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2)
- Memory Card Support: Yes (up to 2 Terabyte)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 /
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 40, 66
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Low-energy Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes (Google Assistant)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 5000mAh Battery
- Talktime: up to 58 Hours
- Standby Time: up to 49 Days
- Fast Charging: 18W Fast Charging Capacity (X-Charge)