There are many Bitcoin wallets available on the market. But which one is best for Africa? It is crucial to find a wallet that is both secure and user-friendly and one that allows you to access your Bitcoins easily.
These are the Top 10 Best Bitcoin Wallets Available in Africa that allow you to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies easily.
Cryptolocally was established in 2019. Due to its patent-pending smart contracts system, it has become one of the most trusted P2P cryptocurrency trading platforms.
Cryptolocally is a decentralized, non-custodial trading platform. It is a non-custodial, decentralized trading platform. When users trade, it does not keep their crypto assets.
Cryptolocally currently supports over 50 payment methods for P2P trading worldwide and has more than 20 cryptocurrencies. Trading is made easier with the platform allowing users to trade in their native currencies.
Cryptolocally also provides a DeFi wallet that allows users to earn up to 30% APY. Cryptolocally has the lowest P2P trading fees, at 0.2%. Cryptolocally is available worldwide in more than 180 countries.
Cryptolocally now offers an academy for new crypto traders to get started in trading.
- Over 30 payment options
- Non-custodial wallet
- No mobile app
- Smart Contract Enabled Trading
- Non-custodial Escrow
- Multi-Network Support
- Token Listing
- Referral Program
Bitzlato, a P2P cryptocurrency trading platform, is one of the most well-known in the world. It was established in 2016 as a P2P exchange platform and has since served thousands of satisfied customers. There are more than 100 payment options for cryptocurrency.
Africa Special Offer: Users originating from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Kenya can use the platform for buying and selling cryptocurrency, as well as creating ads for local African currencies, for a 0% fee.
- Very low fees.
- A wide range of payment options, including cash
- A new approach to trading
- Account verification is optional
- There are a few altcoins that can be self-regulated. It is not known much about the history or team behind this exchange.
- Bitzlato lets you buy and sell the 10 most popular cryptocurrencies using cash or other payment methods. It offers crypto-to-crypto trading with stablecoins, bitcoin using Dai (DAI), as well as Ethereum Classic (ETC).
- Bitzlato, a P2P Telegram Exchange, integrates with Telegram bots. It makes it easy to buy and sell bitcoins securely and without hassle.
- Demo account. Demo accounts are available to all new crypto users. They can practice trading with fake coins before adding real money to their accounts.
- Bitzlato charges extremely low fees for crypto-to-crypto exchange and P2P trading. This is a great option for traders who trade frequently.
This is the most popular peer-to-peer Bitcoin trading platform in the world. It allows users to buy and sell bitcoins securely.
It can be used in any African country interested in digital currency trading and buying. LocalBitcoins is compatible with many payment platforms including M-Pesa mobile money transfers, and this makes it a popular exchange for African bitcoin investors.
Traders with high levels of trust, feedback, and confidence are more likely than others to trade on the platform.
- Peer-to-peer Bitcoin purchases
- No selling and buying fees
- Wide range of payment options
- Reputation system
- Unavailable in most states
- There are many scammers out there
- Asks for private information
- Limited Features
- Quick Offers – Want to purchase bitcoins quickly? You can find the best deal right away with the application platform. You can search for the best deal by using advanced filters and fields that support different fiat currencies. This reduces the time and effort required to search for information.
- LocalBitcoins allows you to sell bitcoins instantly and convert them into cash for your business. These platforms are business-oriented and make it easy to buy or sell cryptocurrency.
- Deal Arrangements – Want to make advanced deals over the platform with other businesspeople? LocalBitcoins makes promoting a sale, deal, or another type of trade easy.
- Platform Agnosticism – LocalBitcoins is a web-based platform powered by a comprehensive website. Trades can be done on any device with a W3C-compliant web interface. A web interface is not ideal but it will allow you to have a one-stop implementation. This ensures that you can use this application in a multi-platform environment.
- Secure – Blockchain is a highly secure investment as it is immutable, unalterable, invulnerable against theft, and resistant to counterfeiting. The application is anonymous and secure. This application also includes SSL security which ensures that transactions remain safe.
Luno, a global cryptocurrency exchange, is now available in Nigeria as well as South Africa. The platform allows users to purchase bitcoin, ripple, and Ethereum as well as litecoin. Luno also provides a learning portal where users can learn more about cryptocurrency.
On the cryptocurrency exchange, users can pay using their local currency. South African citizens who have an account with Absa Standard Bank, Ned Bank, or Standard Bank can make online deposits to their local currency wallets. There are different payment methods available depending on where you live.
- Designed to help beginners in crypto trading
- Interest in Crypto Savings
- Low fees
- Secure storage
- Educational resources
- Not available for U.S. customers
- A selection of cryptocurrencies
- Activity Dashboard
- Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Cryptocurrency Sending & Receiving
- Cryptocurrency Storage
Paxful is another popular peer-to-peer platform that allows you to trade bitcoin. It is also available for Africans. It lets users buy, sell, accept, spend, withdraw, and accept bitcoin.
Paxful lets you trade online via live chat. Transactions are protected by Escrow. It is available in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, and Mozambique Mauritius.
You can use it to pay for more than 300 options including Western Union, PayPal, and bank transfers. Paxful is used by more than a 1.7million people worldwide, and it can offer sufficient liquidity to bitcoin traders.
- Escrow System
- Diverse payment methods
- Simple user interface (UI)
- Large selection of sellers
- Both buyers and sellers could be conned
- Paxful Trading Interface & Verdict
Coindirect, a new cryptocurrency trading platform, has been launched in 24 countries, including Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, and Nigeria. You can trade Bitcoin (BTC), and more than 30 altcoins such as Cardano (ADA), Dash (DASH), and Monero/XMR. Peer-to-peer trading is possible through the platform, and it also provides transparent fees and Escrow-protected transactions.
This platform allows users to transact in local currencies and gives them 24/7 access to their websites.
- This exchange allows you to trade over 40 tokens or cryptocurrencies.
- Commissions are less than the market average
- No transaction fees
- Registration and verification
- Intuitive trading terminal
- There are many lucrative business opportunities.
- You can also have a personal manager to help you trade.
- No basic training programs are available.
- No news or analytical materials are available.
- Payments across borders
- OTC Desk
- Payment gateway
Remitano is an online platform that provides an escrowed cryptocurrency marketplace for P2P transactions. It allows you to sell and buy cryptos.
This allows users to buy and trade cryptos using fiat currency or cryptocurrencies.
Remitano provides investors with a safe space to connect with other investors in the Remitano network.
Remitano’s Escrow Service offers a safe environment for the Remitano network to inter-trade securely.
Babylon Solutions Limited, which is based in St Vincent and The Grenadines, founded Remitano in 2016. It has more than 30 partners around the globe.
Remitano helps countries like India, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Nigeria. South Africa, Singapore. Cambodia. Kenya. Ghana.
Remitano supports six most popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (“BTC”), Bitcoin Cash (“BCH”) as well as Ethereum (“ETH”), Litecoin (“LTC”), Ripple’s XRP (“XRP”), and USD Tether (“USDT”).
- Customer Support: Customers can reach customer service via chat, messenger, or email. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fiat Money – Users can withdraw or deposit fiat money in certain countries.
- Remitano’s Global Network – Remitano has more than 1.5 million customers in over 30 countries.
- Margin Investors have the option of using a 2x margin in order to invest in Remitano cryptocurrencies to increase their earnings.
- Multilingual: Remitano supports all major languages in the world
- Registration is simple: Register in minutes and you can then verify your identity.
- Transparent Fee Structure There are no hidden fees.
- Remitano currently only supports 6 cryptos to withdraw or deposit funds. These cryptos, however, are among the most valuable according to market capital.
- There is no demo account. It is easy to use and includes a FAQ section as well as a responsive customer service team. This makes it easy for novice investors to get acquainted with the platform’s features.
- Unregulated. Remitano requires that investors undergo verification to gain access to higher trading limits.
- Registering and verifying your identity is quick and easy.
- Allows for instant purchase of altcoins
- Peer2Peer allows crypto exchanges through its intermediary platform. This adds an additional layer of security.
- Investors have the option to purchase crypto via the Peer2Peer platform using local bank transfers or credit/debit cards.
P2P is the best way to buy Bitcoins peer-2–peer in South Africa. Converting ZAR to Bitcoin is quick, easy, and completely free of charge. This guide will show you how to make money in bitcoin trading.
Binance can be accessed from any computer. You can also download the app to log into your Binance account. Register now for a free account to get one in just a few minutes. Level 2 identity verification (also known as KYC, Know Your Customer) is required. This will provide high-security levels for your investments and protect your account in the stock market.
- There are many coins available in more than 1,000+ markets
- Only 0.1% commissions per slide
- Fiat money withdrawals are allowed and deposits are accepted
- Advanced traders will love the tools
- The most important cryptocurrency exchange for liquidity
- This isn’t regulated by any licensing agency
- Was previously hacked
- Binance Convert
- Spot. Spot.
- Strategy Trading. Trading made easy: Trade like a pro.
- Swap farming. Swap to Earn BNB
This crypto exchange is for investors and traders of all levels. It allows them to make passive income by staking.
- Two options are available for wallets
- Airdrop Program
- Qualified users can earn interest
- Easy to understand
- No new loans
- Trading pairs are restricted
- Limited technical support
- It’s secure
- This product’s tamper-proof design is attractive to those who want transactions to be more secure.
Coinbase lets you securely store, send and receive Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Coinbase was established in 2012 and now has more than 35 million users. Coinbase allows you to store, buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as other major cryptocurrencies. You can use Coinbase to buy goods and services with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Coinbase can be bought and sold in 25 currencies and is available all over the world.
- A wide range of cryptocurrencies are available for trade
- Minimum account balance
- Convenient user experience
- Expensive and difficult-to-understand fee structure
- You will need to use another Coinbase platform to get lower fees
The best bitcoin wallets available in Africa are those that have been well-tested and are popular among users. These wallets provide security and ease of use, making them a great choice for anyone looking to invest in bitcoin.